Friday, January 20, 2006

The Land of a Thousand Hills

I made it! 18 hours of flying, one night in Nairobbery, Kenya, and a hop over into Rwanda, over gorgeous Lake Victoria. I have a lot to say but not much time. I'm staying in an adorable auberge and am struggling to set up my mosquito net, so generously provided by my officemates in DC. I'm covered in DEET and am about to walk home from the UNHCR office...everyone here is excessively nice, and, equally importantly, speaks French. I'm trying to keep up.

OK, so I'm off for now, but will try to write later. The fatigue is killing me, and I'm starving. Already many stories to tell.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you made it.

1/20/2006 12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morgan!

Good times, and safe travels.

And by the way, stay away from the Larium - go with Doxy if you have a choice.

Cheers!

Ryan

1/20/2006 4:15 PM  
Blogger Morgan C. said...

Oh, I'm def. on the doxy!!

1/21/2006 12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hermes outlet
hermes bags sale
hermes outlet online
bape sta
hermes birkin bag

3/22/2024 7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home